Advanced First Aid
To provide an advanced first Aid and life saving knowledge, with deep understanding of anatomy and physiology of vital organs in the body.
By the end of the course the student should be able to:
- Conduct an assessment of an accident situation and act correctly, in a safe manner.
- Describe the checks to be carried out on a casualty.
- Demonstrate the assessment and maintenance of the vital functions of Airway, Breathing and Circulation (CPR).
- Demonstrate the correct procedure for the assessment and care of the unconscious casualty.
- Explain what information is required by the emergency services.
- Demonstrate the correct procedure for the management of soft tissue injuries.
- Demonstrate and explain the correct procedure for the control and management of serious bleeding
- Describe the sign symptoms and treatment of shock.
- Initial Screening
- In case of an Emergency
- Evaluation of a Patient: A, B, C, D, E
- Airway & Breathing
- Heart Attack
- Miscellaneous (Eye Protection against Chemicals, Lifting, Head Trauma, etc.)
Practical Training is carried out against each of the above items using Technical Devices.
Written 70% Practical 100%
All Company Staff
Dates And Prices:
Please check with our Training
Coordinator or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Command of English language
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Days
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self