Basic Fire Fighting
To train all personnel, to operate Fire–Fighting equipment to a Basic standard of competency.
Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Basic principles of the theory of combustion and understand the different classes of fire.
- Understand how a fire spread out.
- Understand the different classes of fire.
- Understand common causes of fire.
- Take fire preventive measures.
- Identify and use different types of Portable Fire Extinguishers.
- Extinguish class “A” and “B” fire using portable fire extinguishers
Introduction and Registration.
- Aim and Objectives.
- Combustion Theory
- Fire Spread
- Classes of fire
- Sources of Ignition
- Common causes of Fire and Preventive measures.
- Extinguishing Methods
- Use of Portable Fire Extinguishers
Practical Exercise 1 – Rolling/unrolling on hoses, nozzle connections, connecting to hose lines and disconnection methods. (Dry drill only – no water & no fire)
Practical Exercise 2 – Use of Portable Fire Extinguishers on different classes of fire
To all personnel who are employed in an offshore/onshore installations, offices and industries etc.
Dates And Prices:
Please check with our Training coordinator or contact email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration One Day
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes