Command & Control
To train personnel to command fire and emergency situations and able to command and control fire and rescue teams.
Upon completion of the course, the student should be able to:
- Operate communications and control procedures and be aware of the inherent limitations and difficulties involved
- Assess emergency situations, select and operate basic fire fighting equipment to a greater degree of competence than previously reached on the two day Fire fighting course.
- Extinguish contained spill, cascade and pressure-fed liquid hydrocarbon fires using the correct techniques and extinguishing media.
- Carry out fir fighting and search-and-rescue techniques under conditions of fire, heat and smoke.
- Introduction and Registration
- Aim and Objectives
- Theory of Fire
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hose Handling Techniques (Dry) (Rolling, unrolling and carrying of hoses)
- Pressurized Hose Handling Techniques
- Donning and Doffing of B.A. Sets.
- Size Up
- Search and Rescue Exercise
- Strategy and Tactics.
- Fire Command Process
- Foam Application
- Practical Exercises (Use of P.F.E, Hose Lines, Foam Monitors, Command & Control etc)
Nominated/potential Fire Team Members who have completed an earlier course.
DATES AND PRICES:
Please check with our Training coordinator or contact email@example.com
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 Days
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes